Don’t fall into the tempting trap of believing that the holidays are a slow time of year and a time to rest and tackle personal holiday planning. By creating a holiday marketing plan, a health and wellness practitioner can ensure a profitable holiday season that carries over into the New Year. Here are five healthy marketing ideas that clients will love and remember.
1. Gift your customers: The holidays are a time for giving, so it’s a great opportunity to offer clients and prospective customers a useful reference guide. Consider creating a Holiday Survival Guide with ideas on how to reduce stress and increase health and wellness.
2. Include your customers: People love to share recipes, so consider asking your mailing list and followers to contribute recipes and compile into a useful healthy holiday cookbook. Be sure to add your own favorite recipes as well. Possibly hire a graphic artist to make the cookbook attractive.
3. Spread some cheer: The way to a client’s heart is often through their stomachs. A batch of healthy cookies or banana bread along with the recipe and your business card is a nice way to spread some cheer and connect with strategic networking partners.
4. Give back: Attract positive PR opportunities and give back to the community by organizing a health event for donations to a worthy cause. A healthy workout class or cooking demonstration in return for Toys for Tots collections or food pantry items are ideas that would get attention from the media through a well timed press release.
5. Creative thanks: Memorable end of the year thank you gifts to clients is a fun way to show appreciation. Think outside the box with items that would be useful and health supportive. Perhaps wooden spoons emblazoned with a company logo, healthy recipes, meal planning templates, or a basket of healthy samples and coupons.
These healthy marketing ideas are sure to help health and wellness business owners create a healthy buzz that attracts clients and profits throughout the holiday season and New Year.